Friday, September 12, 2008

A BATTLE FOR TERRITORY


Have you ever felt as if your life was meaningless? Like your stuck in a Round-a-Bout?I HAVE!!. I know God created me for a reason and that he has something great in store for me but, i feel like I'm just sitting around waiting. I'm not sitting back in a pew and expecting God to show up for me. I have plugged myself in maybe to a fault because im pulled in so many different directions. So I asked God to show me if I'm out of order with everything I'm involved in. If some how the work that I'm Doing to advance the kingdom is some how pulling me away from my eventual destiny. (Maybe I'm Getting ahead of myself see God showed me a vision of myself in Kenya doing missions work about three and a half years ago. And i really felt thats what my purpose in the kindgom was to do missions work.) So like i said i have plugged myself in I love to Worship I sing and I play the Bass, I love to Impart in to the youth if not only to prevent them from making the same mistakes i did. And i thoroughly enjoy going out with the Revolution ministry team to see how God changes peoples lives in so many different ways. I love all of it. So God answered my questions one friday night. He said I was to be a Renaissance man. Now i know a renaissance man is someone who excels in many fields but, i took it to mean that some how everything I'm involved in now would all come together in the end to be one ministry. Even with knowing that God has something great in store for me its still hard.
The enemy will tell you that you aren't worth anything, that everything you do is all for nothing. I know, he tells me that everyday. It's war in my mind everyday i wake up. Some days are better then others i take ground back but, others i give it back too. The key is to stay Full or Refreshed if you will. In ministry you are constantly pouring yourself out. So you need to replenish the spirit. For me thats staying in my weapon my word. Which is tuff for me. I suppose thats why I struggle.

No comments: